The Best Gym Membership in Redding.
Join the Y, where you get so much more!
With the Y you can increase energy, decrease stress, prevent illness, maintain a healthy weight, find personal balance and enjoy quality time with your family and friends. We combine spirit, mind and body in an integrated approach to well-being that goes beyond just fitness. We'll work with you to establish personal goals – creating healthier habits, one small step at a time.
Drop by the Y for a visit and talk to our expert staff and enjoy our facility for one week free. You'll find that the Y is a one-stop health and fitness club for families and people of all ages. With a newly remodeled facility hosting 4 group exercise studios, a state-of-art strength and cardio room, 2 heated pools, a functional training room, a gymnasium, computer lab, 2 kid's child watch rooms, a playground and Cafe with free Wi-Fi, coffee and a newspaper. We have it all. The Y has more. More classes, better spaces.
Join the 2012, 2013, 2015, and 2016 Best Health and Fitness Center in Redding, CA! You are welcome here.
Included in Your Gym Membership:
- New, state-of-the-art cardio and weight equipment.
- Indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools.
- More than 100 weekly land and water exercise classes including Zumba, Yoga, Pilates, Indoor Cycling, Aqua Aerobics and more for people of all ages and abilities in our 4 group exercise studios and 2 heated pools.
- A new Functional Training room equiped with TRX systems, stability balls, kettle balls, bosu balance trainers, elastic bans, sandbag trainers, mats and more.
- Free onsite child watch, serving 6 weeks through 12 year olds, while you exercise (available with all Family Memberships). Click here for hours.
- Exercise, educational and group interest programs for the whole family.
- Kids classes including swimming lessons, cooking, art, dance, gymnastics, KidsBeat, karate and more.
- Free Wi-Fi, coffee and the newspaper in our Y Cafe available to all Y members.
- Open and recreational times for kids, adults and families in our gymnasium.
- Computer lab equipped with Internet accessible computers and content filtering software.
- Outdoor amenities include open space, playground and play field.
- Member rates for programs and activities like swim lessons, gymnastics, and child care.
- AWAY Network – your Y privileges go with you. Many Y's across the countrywill honor your Shasta Family YMCA membership.
Visit our online photo tour to get acquainted with the Y!
No Risk Memberships
No contracts. No cancellation fees. Easy, monthly payments with auto withdrawals. And, flexible membership plans mean adding or subtracting family members is as simple as giving us a call. Find the membership plan that fits you and your family here.
Everyone Belongs at the Y
The Y is a membership organization open to all people. We welcome women and men, girls and boys, of all ages, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientation, abilities and financial circumstances. Financial assistance, to the extent possible, is available for those who qualify.