Are you living your best life, in the best mood, feeling great, and in the best of health? Maybe you need to fill in the gap between your wellness vision for your life and making progress towards better health? If so, join us for your Summer Wellness Circle to find the support you need to make the life you want.
Topics addressed in this group include:
- Learning to listen to your body
- Lifestyle and behavioral adjustments
- Holistic approach to finding balance in your life
- Improving nutrition and detoxifying (gut health)
- Build lasting healthy habits with accountability
When: Every other Wednesday 5-6 pm at the Shasta Family YMCA, July 20 through October 5.
Cost is $150 for Y Facility Members, $200 for Community Members.
Special financial aid through Healthy Shasta is available to the first three individuals. Contact Aimée for more info on financial aid. [email protected]
Register by July 18, 2022, to secure your place. Limited spots available.